The Best Termites Control and Exterminators in Woodlake
At San Joaquin Pest Control, we know not all pest or insect problems are the same. That is why we employ what is known as IPM or integrated pest management strategies to make sure the treatment plan you use is designed to manage and eliminate unwanted pests. To do pest control right requires great attention to detail. San Joaquin Pest Control Technicians are highly skilled and trained technicians to get the job done right the first time. When you select San Joaquin Pest Control as your company for bug extermination, termite control, and overall varmint elimination, you are selecting the best experts in the valley. Here are just a few of the things you can expect from San Joaquin Pest Control:
1. Integrated pest management, We will never treat your home or business without a complete understanding of the issues. Our technician will inspect your home or business thoroughly to determine exactly what the type of pests or bugs are causing the issue. After making that determination your technician will administer the most effective treatment plan need for proper and complete extermination.
2. Kid & pet-friendly service. We know that our job is to eliminate pests from your home, yard or office, we also realize there are many considerations that you must make when deciding on the best pest control company. For this reason, we always consider your family, pets in our service of your home. We understand that we may need to pick up toys, move food dishes, or other personal items BEFORE we spray. We want to make sure that we close and lock gates, doors, or other points of entry, and leave the area the same if not better than when we got there.
3. Your own personal technician: Whenever possible, you will have one devoted technician assigned to your account to ensure that he/she is knowledgeable and familiar with the nuances of your property and its needs. This is the best way to ensure that you have a continued pest-free environment and a happy relationship with San Joaquin Pest Control.
4. Annual pest treatment programs. Pest control is a lot like cleaning your home. It looks great right when you finish, but if you don’t keep up with it, it won’t be long before the mess returns. Pest control requires routine maintenance to ensure a long term solution and the best overall results. We offer a single treatment, but if you want continued control it is best to consider one of our annual pest packages.
5. 100% Satisfaction guarantee. PERIOD! Our goal is always to get the job done right. At San Joaquin Pest Control, Woodlake, we will back up our service and promise to provide you with a clean, healthy, and pest-free home or business. If there is a recurrence of the problem after we have treated, we”ll come back - at no additional cost to you.
Join the San Joaquin Pest Control Family Today
At San Joaquin Pest, you are much more than just a customer to deal with. We want a long-lasting friendship and relationship with our customers. That’s why we will make sure you have a dedicated technician that is familiar with your area - aware of the common problems and bugs that others may be having in your neighborhood. As a 3rd generation locally owned company we take great pride in our family, friends, customers, and the community we serve. That’s why we have been successful in the Valley now for more than 45 years. If you ever have a problem or question we are right here at (559) 732-6419.
We Have Offers to Save You Money
When you make the choice to hire us as your pest control company, you can save up to $50.00 off of your initial pest control service. Take a look at our various programs and call us today to find out what you can save by choosing San Joaquin Pest Control.
Serving Customers In Woodlake for Over 45 Years
From the moment you choose us as your pest control company of choice, we will become a part of your family. Your technician will know and understand how to best keep you pest free and understand the various nuances of what your specific property needs on an on-going basis. We have been in business since 1972 for a reason, and that reason is all of you. We know and understand that a company is only as good as the customers we keep. We have some customers that we have had a relationship with since the ’70s and we shall continue to provide the best possible service possible as long as you, our customers continue to have faith in our service. We proudly serve the following areas in the Northern region of the San Joaquin Valley:
Woodlake and Tulare County
San Joaquin Pest Control has been proudly serving the city of Woodlake and surrounding areas for over 45 years! When you call us we listen to your problems and solve them. At SJPC we deal with pest control and exterminator issues for all nuisance problems including the following:
Ants, Roaches, Spiders, Earwigs, Crickets, Fleas, Ticks, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Bees & Wasps, Mosquitoes, Silverfish, Millipedes, Snails, Birds, Pigeons, Rats, Mice, Ground Squirrels, and much more.
San Joaquin Pest Control offers several options for your pest control needs:
Monthly Service • Bi-Monthly Service • Interior Treatments • Exterior Treatments • One Time Treatment
We also control pest related issues for businesses and commercial accounts. Ask about our Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs. We can custom tailor a full-service plan to suit your unique needs.